PowerSchool Parent Portal is active
(click or paste this link to go to the Parent Portal login page)
If you would like to access your student’s academic information, please send an email directly to
SPES Parent Portal Access
You will need to provide the following in the email:
(1) Your child's or your children's full legal names – as they appear on their birth certificates
(2) Your full legal name
(3) Your current address
(4) Your best day-time contact phone number
(5) The last four digits of each child's social security number
(6) The last four digits of a parent/guardian/backup phone number that we have on-file.
(7) If you already have a Parent Portal guardian account for a student at another school, please provide that information. Your existing account can access multiple students.
We will verify your information and will e-mail you:
- Your private user name and password
- Alive link to the Parent Portal Website
- Information on how to access and maximize the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
We hope that this will help keep you informed of your child’s progress and improve parent-teacher communication. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
SPES Parent Portal Help